But most of this phones doesn’t com with root access. So what I’m gonna show is two methods to get Sinhala Tamil Unicode supported web browser.
This is SETT Sinhala Tamil web Browser.
This browser uses it own algorithm (text rendering engine) to place Unicode font characters in the text on web pages loaded by the browser.
Yes Opera Mini web browser, Did you know that your Opera Mini browser support Unicode fonts?
Actually it supports any Unicode font. All you have to do is enable it from the configurations page.
- Open Opera Mini.
- Select the address bar and type the following without quotations, (depending on your browser version it can be one of the following two.)
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Select “Yes” for “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Save”.
“Please let us know what option that you use for your smartphone…”
People found this article was interesting about:
- opera config android
- opera config
- sinhala tamil kit for android
- sinhala unicode for android
- opera config bitmap
- use bitmap fonts for complex scripts
- sinhala font for Android
- opera mobile config