MyPhoneExplorer is an extremely simple yet very useful desktop application for you Android Device. I have been using this application since I had my SonyEricsson K800i, Yes! this software has been there even before android was born. Then they developed it for android.
You can connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth or infrared to your PC and you can manage your phone with this software efficiently. Since it’s first appearance MyPhoneExplorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features. They support Android since MyPhoneExplorer v 1.8.
Connecting methods for Android devices
- USB cable
- Adressbook – Direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Thunderbird, Windows contacts, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes or Tobit David
- Organizer with calendar view and sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
- SMS – archive, export, import, send & receive messages….
- Filebrowser with cache-system to minimize data-transfer, automatic photo-sync….
- Set phone clock based on atom-time
- etc: call-lists, edit profiles, control phone, memory-status, phone-monitor….
If you are done with having different software for different phone models, this is the best solution to connect and manege you phones contact.