In today’s economy everyone is interested in making money online. And I have manage to do so with practical and legit methods. But recently I came across this ad,
So do I recommend it?
Well…. sort of…..
This is all about taking photos with your smartphone or a decent camera and uploading them to stock photo websites. So you really don’t need to buy this program for that. You can just cut the middle man and go strait to such websites and start your photo portfolio.
If you really wanna check them out Click Here!
So the problem is most of the people doesn’t have an idea about where to go, So I have made a list of websites that you can sell your photos at,
So how does it work?
You just select a stock photo site suits for you, and upload your photos to their database, then they will do all the hard-work promoting and selling this photos that you and other photographers uploaded, and pay you a royalty money in the end.
This is just a few sites that i found and I’m sure there are more sites that you let you sell your photos,
- iStock Photo
- On iStock Photo – royalty rate of 15% for each download.
- If you become an exclusive contributor you can earn up to 45%.
- With SmugMug’s ‘Pro’ you get to keep 85% of the markup.
- 60% royalty fee.
- Flickr Collection on Getty Images
- Earning 20% royalty on your purchased photos.
- You earn royalty of between 20% and 63% of your sale, which is immediately added to your Fotolia account.
- You’ll receive 25-50% royalty.
- An extra 10% per exclusive image
- You could sign to be a Dreamstime exclusive photographer and enjoy 60% royalties on all of your images.
- more than 350 million image downloads,
- With Shutterstock you’ll earn between $0.25 and $28 each time an image of yours sells, depending on the licence.
- You receive could rise from 30% up to 60% if you are particularly active.
- Can Stock Photo
- You can earn a 50% royalty.
Please post in the comments section if you have any other websites and your experience with them.