I have had this issue since I’m from Sri Lanka( or may be my phone is not a Nexus), Any way I have figured out how to ENABLE Google Now for my phone. So this is how I did it, so if anyone’s Google Now is disabled and if you wanna enable it back, try this and let me know how it went.
- Un-install the existing Google Search application from your phone.
- Now install the one I have attached here in the end of this article.
- Now, straight away open the freshly installed app and proceed with the Google Now actiovation process.
- Please not that do NOT update the application untill your Google Now is activated
- You can update the app once you complete the Google Now activation process (once you click the “I’m in” button)