The following ADB driver for Android is compatible with most of the current android devices including chines and Indian devices.
Please note that this content is not developed by KathaBuzz.com.
This is directly from Google’s Android database.
Any of the issues you may encounter is not our responsibility.
Please use at you own risk.
(You have bean warned!)
- Plug your Android device to your computer.
- Go to Windows device manager.
- Right-click “My Computer“.
- Select “Manage“.
- Select “Device Manager” under “Computer Management“.
- Right-click your Device.
- Select “Update Driver…“
- Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advance)” and click “Next“.
- Select “Browse” and choose the extracted driver from the file downloaded in the link below.
- Select “Next” for the one last time, and let it install.
Password for the zip file is “kathabuzz.com”
People found this article was interesting about:
- dialog k35 update
- usb driver greentel
- dialog k 35 new update download
- dialog k35 anroid update
- greentel usb devices
- updet android for dialog K35